Professional web design tips and news.
The newest post put out by Envato Tuts+ Tutorials. Possibly among the most helpful suppliers of written content on-line.
Whether you’re putting together a Keynote presentation for your business, for school, or for personal use—you want that presentation to look good. The more eye-catching and professional your presentation is, the better impression you’ll make.
The best way to create an attractive, professional Keynote slide deck is by using a professionally designed Keynote template or theme. Using a Keynote presentation template will save you time. You can simply enter your information, diagrams, and photos and you’re ready to go.
In this article, we’ll explore both premium and free Keynote themes. I’ll share some examples of each. Finally, I’ll share more resources to help you make the best possible Keynote presentation.
Why Choose a Premium Keynote Template?
The Keynote templates you choose are important because how your presentation looks affects the impression you’ll make. The better the Keynote design of your presentation, the more engaged your audience will be.
If you’re not a graphic designer, it might take you forever to create an attractive Keynote template from scratch. Or, you might find yourself hiring a graphic designer to create one for you.
While you may be considering getting Keynote templates free, if you want a professionally designed Keynote template investing in a premium Keynote template is a much better bargain. Consider the following benefits of a professionally designed template:
- Eye-catching design created by a professional
- Technical support to answer questions
- Greater number of slide options
- Updates to the template design
Remember, a lot of people use the free Keynote templates they find online. So, you risk having your presentation look just like every else’s when you rely on free Keynote templates. If you really want your Keynote slideshow to stand out, a premium template can do that for you. You can find some great premium presentation templates on Envato Elements or GraphicRiver.
Here are just some of the great themes you’ll find:
If you’re serious about making a good impression for your business, Envato Elements is your best bet. Read on to find out why.
Best Premium Keynote Templates on Envato Elements (With Unlimited Use)
If you do presentations often, or if you use other branded design elements for your business such as WordPress themes (and more), you can get unlimited access to hundreds of the best Keynote themes for one low price.
The premium Keynote templates we feature here are designed specifically for business owners. If you need to make a good impression for your business, we’ve got a Keynote template that you can customize quickly. Just add your business ideas, insert your data, and showcase your company’s solution to make the slideshow you need to make a sale or win over an investor.
The ready-to-use templates have creative and original designs to choose from. You’ll find slide designs for nearly every business need, including:
- Business plans
- Product updates
- Sales decks
- Company meetings
Just add your own information to one of these templates and you’re ready to give your presentation!
Top-Notch Premium Keynote Templates on Envato Elements (2019 Selection)
Here are a handful of our best and most popular Keynote themes templates are from Envato Elements:
This beautiful Keynote presentation is extremely functional and comes from a seasoned design professional. It’s filled with design elements such as an infographic, charts, maps, mobile device mockups, and more. No matter what your business, there’s something here for you. Choose from over 100 different slide designs. You won’t want to miss this clean and modern Keynote theme.
Here’s a versatile Keynote pitch desk template with a modern design that’ll work for nearly any business need. You’ll find everything you need from slides for marketing promotions to slides for presenting the company history, and more. There are 146 slides per color and total of four premade color options. You can easily edit the slides to add your own text and drag and drop your images onto the image placeholders.
You’ll love this professional-looking Keynote template that contains slides for two different aspect ratios, standard (4:3) and widescreen (16:9). You’ll find a set of coordinated charts, diagrams, tables, and other elements to give your Keynote presentation a polished and professional look. This easy-to-use template is great for creatives and other professionals who want to use their presentation to make a statement.
With five different color variations, this unique Keynote template is great for business or personal use. Also, you’ll get free lifetime updates. You can easily edit this design from within Keynote. Here are some other features that this template includes:
- Based on master slides
- Includes smartphone, tablet, and laptop mockups
- 50 different slide designs
- Handcrafted infographic
- And more!
Are you looking for an easy-to-use modern presentation that really stands out? Look no further than this colorful Keynote presentation template. It features 93 unique slides. You can choose from two different color themes and two different aspect ratios (4:3 and 16:9). Plus, the template includes animation, which is a real bonus if you want to be sure of capturing your audience’s full attention.
More Premium Templates to Download Now From GraphicRiver
We also have a ton of professional business Keynote templates available on GraphicRiver for individual sale. These designs are all designed to give your presentation the best professional look. You download one and use it right away.
Here are five unique Keynote templates ready for you to make your own:
Are you looking for a powerful and versatile minimal Keynote template? Verzus Minimal Keynote template offers plenty of flexibility and tons of unique design layouts. There are literally hundreds of different slides to choose from. No wonder customers love this template! Here’s just some of what they’ve got to say:
“The best minimal template I’ve ever seen in my life!
selection of clean and crisp templates to allow me to focus first on the
was very impressed with the slides – they helped me immensely when I was
creating presentations for my team. They were easy to modify, and very tasteful
The Motagua Multipurpose Keynote Template is super easy to use. It’s drag-and-drop ready to make it easy for you to add your pictures, logo, or other illustration. Plus, each template design is fully editable. It comes with fast, free technical support. Create your presentation using the hundreds of unique professionally designed slides. There are also 16 different color themes. Don’t miss this one if you need to make a professional presentation fast.
Here’s a template based on free fonts with tons of original infographics. It includes an Elements pack with over 500 vector icons. Plus, the transitions are animated to help you capture and hold your audience’s attention. This attractive Keynote theme comes with many popular slide designs, including:
- Horizontal and vertical timelines
- Charts and infographics
- Device and browser mockups
- World maps
- And more!
When it comes to value, you can’t beat this 10 in 1 Keynote bundle. When you download it, you’ll find not one, not two—but ten different templates. Any one of these unique professional templates can be used to create a top-notch professional presentation for business or personal use. There’s a slide design for just about anything you can think of. Everything is easy to use and quick to customize. Don’t overlook this one!
The KASPIAN Keynote Presentation template was created by design professionals to give you a multitude of attractive options for creating a presentation that’s sure to wow your listeners. It includes many popular slide designs such as device mockups for a laptop, monitor, phone, and more. The slides are fully animated to help you engage your audience. And it comes with documentation.
25 Free Keynote Presentation Templates for Download in 2019
While paid Keynote templates usually offer the most in terms of options, support, and more, sometimes purchasing a premium template just isn’t in your budget. Maybe you’re a student working your way through college and you’ve got a presentation due. Or, maybe you own a startup and you’re strapped for cash. Either way, you’ve decided to download a Keynote template for free.
If that’s the case, we’ve found some free Keynote templates that you could download. Sources for the best free professional Keynote template free downloads on this list include:
- Florida Center for Instructional Technology (Download a template from the main page by clicking on the size.)
If you’ve decided to get Keynote templates free, here’s a list for you to explore:
1. Engineering Keynote Theme. This is a modern, almost futuristic, abstract design that showcases a high-tech look. The predominant color for this design is blue.
2. Cutpaper. If you’ve ever made patterns using construction paper, you’ll relate to this original free Keynote presentation. The color theme includes orange and yellow for a fall look.
3. Green Energy
The free Green Energy Keynote template includes a cover page and more slides for the body of your presentation. As the name suggests, the main color of this template is green.
4. PaintDrip Keynote Theme. If you can imagine that the top half of a wall is painted, and the paint is dripping down onto the unpainted half you’ve got a good idea of what this Keynote template free download looks like.
5. Metro. Here’s a subway-themed free Keynote template that includes a cover slide design and multiple body slide templates. This presentation template has a modern look and feel.
6. Pink Purple Celestial Swoosh Keynote Theme. This unusual design can be used as a Keynote background for nearly any presentation. It’s got a modern, abstract feel to it.
7. Green Chalkboard. This is another free Keynote template for the educators out there. This presentation slide design looks like an old-fashioned green chalkboard with white chalk writing on it.
8. Epic Circle Keynote Template
This free Keynote presentation template features an abstract circular design on a dark background. Make sure the text you add to this screen is white so that it can read.
9. Brain. The focal point of this presentation design is the silhouette of a head with a visible brain illustration inside. The cover and body slides could be used for any type of slideshow that features ideas or innovation.
10. Web 2.0. Here’s a simple, but attractive slide design. This free Keynote template design features a light blue background with a grey text box. This works for many different types of classes.
11. Orange Curve Free Keynote Template Download. This is a colorful and modern free Keynote presentation. The abstract design is made up of what shapes against a bright orange background.
12. Marketing Plan. This isn’t just for marketing professionals. This Marketing Plan free Keynote presentation template has a slide design for the title of your presentation as well as some body slides.
13. Bluetiful. Here’s another Keynote presentation design that keeps it simple. Your students will enjoy the dark blue title box against the light blue background.
14. Blue Chevron Keynote Theme
The wave pattern on the free Blue Chevron Keynote Theme is almost hypnotic. This modern Keynote design is definitely eye-catching.
15. Gallery. Showcase your photos and other images using the free Gallery keynote theme. This theme was designed with plenty of picture placeholders to hold your illustrations.
16. Blocks. Color blocking works for slide presentations too as illustrated by this presentation template with different-sized rectangles on it. Use the rectangles for images or try them with a solid color.
17. Free Keynote Theme From the Earth to the Moon. This unique Keynote theme is out of this world—literally. It features a photograph of both the moon and the surface of the earth.
18. Cloud Sea Keynote Theme. This eye-catching black and white photo template for Keynote might make just the right impact as part of your next Keynote presentation.
19. Team. If you’re making a team presentation this might be the Keynote template free download you need. It includes 10 slide designs.
20. White Burst Abstract Keynote Template. This unique abstract blue, white, and black design will make your next Keynote presentation stand out.
21. Free Simplistic Keynote Template. If you’re looking for a simple Keynote design, this template fits the bill. It also comes with 10 premade slides.
22. Green Network Keynote Template.
This free Keynote template would be best suited for technology related presentations. It features a bold design reminiscent of Matrix.
23. Blue Chalkboard Keynote Template. This professional and free Keynote template has a simple design. It can be used for all kinds of school and business presentations.
24. Stand Out Keynote Template. If you want to make an impact with your presentation, this free template could be the answer. It’s got a bold design and typography.
25. Japan Keynote Template. This free Keynote template has a clean and modern design with pops of red color for accents throughout the template. It includes 10 slides.
How to Quickly Customize Keynote Template Slide Designs
Now that you’ve seen all the wonderful Keynote slide templates (free and premium), you might be wondering how to customize them to fit your needs and match the rest of your business and brand materials. Let’s go through the steps of customizing Keynote template slide designs.
For the purpose of this tutorial, I’ll be using the Brilliant Ideas Keynote template from Envato Elements.
Envato Elements offers thousands of professionally designed Keynote templates for one low monthly price. What’s more, on top of Keynote templates, you can also download thousands of other assets such as fonts, icons, stock photos, and more. All of these assets can be used in your presentation and you can download as many as you need.
1. Customize the Cover Slide
The first thing you should do is to customize the cover slide for your presentation. This includes customizing the title with your information as well as deciding whether you’re happy with the default cover or if you prefer a different style. You can easily choose a different master slide by clicking on the Change Master and selecting a slide design you like. To edit the title, simply double-click the text.
2. Change the Fonts
Using legible fonts is incredibly important if you want to make sure everyone can read your presentation. However, it’s also important for the fonts to match your brand. You can easily customize the fonts at the same time as you’re customizing the text. You can also speed up this process by editing all the different text parts such as titles, headings, and body text on one slide and then updating the styles in the Text tab.
3. Edit Master Slides to Speed Up the Process
To quickly customize all the slides and slide elements in your Keynote template, the best way to do that is to edit the master slides. There, you can change the background colors, fonts, and more and have the changes be immediately visible when you add a new slide design to your presentation.
4. Add Your Design Elements and Content
Once you’re happy with all the changes, all that’s left to do is add your own content. You can begin adding your photos, charts, icons, and the content of your presentation. When you’re done, click Save and if you plan on giving out handouts, don’t forget to export the presentation as a PDF as well by going to File > Export As > PDF.
Keep in mind that the steps listed here can be used to customize a free Keynote template as well, however, premium Keynote templates come with more customization options than their free counterparts.
Remember, with an Envato Elements subscription you can get unlimited access to tons of the best Keynote themes (and other design assets) for a low monthly fee.
5 Quick Tips to Get Started Using Keynote
If you’ve never used Keynote before and you’re freaking out what will happen when you download a Keynote presentation or you’re wondering how you’re going to use these templates, calm down. It doesn’t take long to learn to customize premium and free Keynote templates.
Here are five quick tips to help you get started:
1. Learn the Basics of Using Keynote
Keynote is a simple and intuitive tool, but if you’ve never used presentation software before you may find it scary and overwhelming. Take baby steps and dedicate some time to learn the basics. Check the step-by-step tutorial to learn about layout dimensions in Apple Keynote.
2. Master Text & Shapes
Text and shapes can make or break your presentation. Master these essential tools in Apple Keynote and you’ll be producing better presentations than the majority.
3. Add Animations to Keynote Slides
Humans are wired to pay attention to moving objects. Take advantage of human nature by using subtle animations to make your presentation more interactive and engaging. Just remember one thing, use animations in moderation, you don’t want to create chaos.
4. Add Video & Audio
Static presentations can get boring. Think about adding relevant multimedia to engage with your audience. Here are some ideas for you to include: a demo of the product, customer success stories, testimonials, field research. Check a tutorial below to learn more.
5. Prepare Alternative Formats
Stuff happens. All the time. Whether it’s an informal presentation or a conference with hundreds of attendees, if something goes wrong you need to a backup plan. Learn how to convert your Keynote presentation to other formats so you’re prepared when the computer, hard drive, cable or anything else doesn’t work.
Learn More About Using Keynote
We’ve got templates and other resources to help you learn more about using Keynote. Here are just a few resources to help:
KeynoteHow to Quickly Change Keynote Custom Themes (In 60 Seconds)
KeynoteHow to Use Keynote Slides (Layout Dimensions, Sizes, & Design)
KeynoteHow to Email & Share Keynote Presentations in 60 Seconds
Learn More About Making Great Presentations
Now that you know where to find Keynote presentation template downloads, free and premium, you’re on your way to creating an eye-catching slideshow that’ll set your presentation apart. Plus, don’t forget that you can use the right template to help strengthen your organization’s brand.
Another way to improve your presentation is to learn more about how to make a good presentation. To do that, you can grab our new eBook: The Complete Guide to Making Great Presentations. It’s available to download for Free with a subscription to the Tuts+ Business Newsletter.
The eBook will help walk you through the complete presentation process. Learn how to write your presentation, design it like a pro, and prepare it to present powerfully.
Use the Right Keynote Templates to Give a Powerful Presentation
You’ve just explored some of the best premium and free Keynote templates and themes. No matter what type of presentation you’re creating, the right template will save you time and help your presentation to look more professional.
Otherwise, you can download one of the many Keynote templates for free. Just keep in mind that everyone has access to those free Keynote slides templates, so your presentation may not come across as unique.
Good luck with your next presentation!
Editorial Note: Our staff updates this post regularly—adding new free keynote templates for designers and entrepreneurs. We also include relevant tutorials and tips so you can find and download the keynote presentation that fits your needs the best.
Originally published here Envato Tuts+ Tutorials
Trust you valued the info that they provided. You will discover matching articles on our main site: https://www.designmysite1st.com/
Leave us your views below, leave a short comment and let me know what subjects you want covered in up coming posts.